The General Manager will oversee and manage the daily operations of the restaurant.
- Hires and trains restaurant staff.
- Organizes and oversees the staff schedules.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with restaurant policy.
- Oversees food preparation, ensuring compliance with health, safety, food handling, and hygiene standards.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with all aspects of the restaurant and dining experience.
- Handles customer complaints, resolving issues in a diplomatic and courteous manner.
- Ensures compliance with alcoholic beverage regulations.
- Estimates food and beverage costs.
- Manages inventory and purchases food and supplies.
- Conducts daily inspection of restaurant and equipment to ensure compliance with health, safety, food handling, and hygiene standards.
- Periodically evaluates restaurant equipment for repairs and maintenance; schedules for service.
- Maintains sales records and tracks cash receipts.
- Prepares and submits operations reports and other documentation requested by the regional manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with food handling, safety, and other restaurant guidelines.
- Familiarity with restaurant management software such as Toast, OpenTable, or other POS platforms.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Hospitality management or culinary schooling is preferred.
- Previous restaurant experience required; management experience preferred.
- Successful completion of corporate training program required.
- Ability to traverse all parts of the restaurant quickly.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at times.
Seeking motivated and friendly servers who thrive on delivering an exceptional guest experience. The server provides table service to restaurant patrons by taking orders for food and beverages, delivering orders to the table, and ensuring that patrons have a pleasant dining experience.
The Line Cook will prepare meal ingredients, simple dishes, condiments, and other items as directed by senior culinary staff.
Seeking an organized and experienced Sous Chef. The Sous Chef acts second-in-command in the kitchen, directing and managing cooks and other kitchen workers, and taking over when the executive chef is absent.
Host / Hostess
Seeking a friendly Host/Hostess that will present a positive first impression of Local Roots & Provisions’ friendliness, excellent service, and high standards.
Seeking a friendly Bartender to prepare and serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages to patrons, oversee the stock of liquor and bar supplies, and collect money for drinks served. The ideal candidate will be able to create classic and innovative drinks that exceed customer expectations.
Seeking a busser to serve patrons by setting tables; placing and replacing silverware; keeping beverage glasses full; adhering to sanitation and safety policies; clearing and cleaning tables, chairs, and environment.