Seeking a friendly Bartender to prepare and serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages to patrons, oversee the stock of liquor and bar supplies, and collect money for drinks served. The ideal candidate will be able to create classic and innovative drinks that exceed customer expectations.
- Receives orders from patrons and waitstaff.
- Prepares and serves liquor, mixed drinks, wine, beer, and nonalcoholic drinks as ordered.
- Ensures that fruit and other garnishes are prepared ahead of the opening of the bar.
- Maintains the bar and keeps it clean and organized.
- Ensures that customers are of legal drinking age by checking photo IDs.
- Collects money from customers for drinks prepared and served.
- Uses proper judgment and, when necessary, refuses service to patrons who are intoxicated or disruptive.
- Submits orders or creates requisition forms for liquor, beer, and other bar-related supplies.
- Responsible for cashing out the bar at the end of each shift accounting for any discrepancies/maintaining a precise cash drawer.
- Extensive knowledge of drink preparation or service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and focus on serving customers.
- Ability to remain calm when dealing with unruly and argumentative patrons.
- Ability to learn cash register software used by bar or restaurant.
Education and Experience
- At least two years of related experience required.
- Completion of mixology, barkeeping, or other related training preferred.
- Prolonged periods standing and preparing drinks.
- Ability to complete orders quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to lift at least 15 pounds.
- Must be legal drinking age or older.
The Line Cook will prepare meal ingredients, simple dishes, condiments, and other items as directed by senior culinary staff.
Seeking an organized and experienced Sous Chef. The Sous Chef acts second-in-command in the kitchen, directing and managing cooks and other kitchen workers, and taking over when the executive chef is absent.
The Dishwasher will ensure that wares for the front and back of the house are clean and sanitized.
Seeking a busser to serve patrons by setting tables; placing and replacing silverware; keeping beverage glasses full; adhering to sanitation and safety policies; clearing and cleaning tables, chairs, and environment.
Seeking motivated and friendly servers who thrive on delivering an exceptional guest experience. The server provides table service to restaurant patrons by taking orders for food and beverages, delivering orders to the table, and ensuring that patrons have a pleasant dining experience.
Host / Hostess
Seeking a friendly Host/Hostess that will present a positive first impression of Local Roots & Provisions’ friendliness, excellent service, and high standards.