The Dishwasher will ensure that wares for the front and back of the house are clean and sanitized.
- Washes all wares including pots, plans, flatware, and glasses, by hand or using dishwashers.
- Correctly places and stores clean equipment, dishes, and utensils in assigned storage areas.
- Stocks serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, and other assigned areas with necessary dishes and utensils.
- Cleans trash receptacles with water or steam.
- Moves dishwashing supplies and equipment from storage to work area by hand or using hand trucks.
- May assist in cleaning and preparing various foods for cooking and/or serving, as directed.
- Ensures work areas remain safe, clean, and orderly, adhering to all company, local, and state guidelines regarding health, safety, and sanitation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to understand and meet restaurant standards for health, safety, and excellence.
- Ability to remain alert and focused in an environment that is noisy and fast-paced.
- Ability to work effectively with kitchen staff.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Willingness to cross-train on different positions.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Experience as a dishwasher or other entry-level restaurant position is a plus.
- Prolonged periods of walking or standing.
- Must be able to lift, carry, and place up to 60 pounds at a time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and wipe frequently.
- Must frequently immerse hands in water.
- Must be able to work in a hot and damp environment.
Seeking a busser to serve patrons by setting tables; placing and replacing silverware; keeping beverage glasses full; adhering to sanitation and safety policies; clearing and cleaning tables, chairs, and environment.
Seeking a friendly Bartender to prepare and serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages to patrons, oversee the stock of liquor and bar supplies, and collect money for drinks served. The ideal candidate will be able to create classic and innovative drinks that exceed customer expectations.
Host / Hostess
Seeking a friendly Host/Hostess that will present a positive first impression of Local Roots & Provisions’ friendliness, excellent service, and high standards.
Seeking an organized and experienced Sous Chef. The Sous Chef acts second-in-command in the kitchen, directing and managing cooks and other kitchen workers, and taking over when the executive chef is absent.
The Line Cook will prepare meal ingredients, simple dishes, condiments, and other items as directed by senior culinary staff.
Seeking motivated and friendly servers who thrive on delivering an exceptional guest experience. The server provides table service to restaurant patrons by taking orders for food and beverages, delivering orders to the table, and ensuring that patrons have a pleasant dining experience.