Seeking a busser to serve patrons by setting tables; placing and replacing silverware; keeping beverage glasses full; adhering to sanitation and safety policies; clearing and cleaning tables, chairs, and environment.
- Prepares dining room for patrons by cleaning and clothing tables; setting decorations, condiments, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation and safety policies.
- Maintains menu presentation by keeping menus clean; replacing damaged or soiled pages.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations.
- Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Experience as a busser, food Runner, or other entry-level restaurant position is a plus.
- Prolonged periods of walking or standing.
- Must be able to lift, carry, and place up to 60 pounds at a time.