Seeking motivated and friendly servers who thrive on delivering an exceptional guest experience. The server provides table service to restaurant patrons by taking orders for food and beverages, delivering orders to the table, and ensuring that patrons have a pleasant dining experience.
- Greets customers as they are seated at the table; ensures the table is clean and that utensils, napkins, and other needs have been provided.
- Distributes menus and presents the daily specials.
- Answers questions regarding the menu.
- Takes food and beverage orders and delivers them to the kitchen.
- Delivers food, beverages, condiments, and other requested items to customers.
- Ensures that food is prepared correctly and to customers’ satisfaction; returns incorrect or improperly cooked orders to kitchen.
- Prepares customers’ checks and collects payments.
- Assists with other restaurant tasks such as cleaning the dining area and preparing silverware and condiments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Well-organized with ability to take and place food and beverage orders accurately.
- Ability to operate point-of-sale systems, preferably Toast.
Education and Experience
- Must be at least sixteen years old (at least 21 years old to serve alcoholic beverages).
- Previous experience as a server preferred.
- Must successfully complete restaurant’s training course.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Must be able to lift, balance, and carry trays of food weighing up to 25 pounds.
Front of House Manager
Seeking a motivated and friendly Front of the House Manager to run the service side of Local Roots & Provisions. The Front of the House Manager will hire and train servers, bussers, and hosts, create shift schedules and ensure smooth front of the house operations.
The Dishwasher will ensure that wares for the front and back of the house are clean and sanitized.
Host / Hostess
Seeking a friendly Host/Hostess that will present a positive first impression of Local Roots & Provisions’ friendliness, excellent service, and high standards.
Seeking an organized and experienced Sous Chef. The Sous Chef acts second-in-command in the kitchen, directing and managing cooks and other kitchen workers, and taking over when the executive chef is absent.
Seeking a friendly Bartender to prepare and serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages to patrons, oversee the stock of liquor and bar supplies, and collect money for drinks served. The ideal candidate will be able to create classic and innovative drinks that exceed customer expectations.
The Line Cook will prepare meal ingredients, simple dishes, condiments, and other items as directed by senior culinary staff.